Header Ads

New Spyphone license and generator. Android, blackberry, nokia, iphone, windowsmobile

I would like to offer latest *new* Spyphone Generators and Licenses.
I am platynum coders and developer, I could adapt and create a custom code if necessary.

1) New Android FULL server version (webpanel) for Android OS 2.x/3.x/4.x.
23 features. -Top1 android spyphone in the world- 
Supporting Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS and New Jelly Beam! 4.2.2!
Including Exclusive features capture:
skype, Line, Viber, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, gmail, hotmail, call recording, room recording, gps, cellid, photos, contacts, etc, etc.
Licenses and Generator white brand, your company logo.
NEW GOVERNMENT EDITION

2) Nokia S60v3, V5, Symbian3, Anna, latest Belle FP1!
All features. 100% stealth. Unlimited Generator, lifetime.
--Signed version--. Top1 Worldwide
Compatible with www.symbiansigned.com!! 
With .cer & .key. ORIGINAL signing.

3) New Blackberry Full SMS generator OS7!, OS6, OS5
Worldwide coverage.
New blackberry PIN messenger history software (new method) and server.
SMS and server version (webpanel).
-Top1 in the world-

4) Iphone ios7.x supported 

5) Windowsmobile 6.x

View all my generators videos on youtube:
spyphone2010's Channel - YouTube

PM me for more information or write me to my email address:
spyphone2010@hotmail.com

Lowest reseller price IN THE WORLD, guarantee.
TOP1 products in market, multilingual version.

regards, spyphone2010
Email me at: spyphone2010@hotmail.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.